2.0 kg Tin. Also available in 380g Cartridges
The lithium complex thickener system provides excellent structural stability and resistance to water wash-out. Polyalphaolefin base oil is used in Mobilgrease 33 because of its exceptional thermal/oxidative resistance potential, low volatility, and superb low-temperature capability, without the potential vulnerability of an ester base oil to degradation from reaction with water.
The synthetic polyalphaolefin base oil offers excellent low-temperature mobility/pumpability and very low starting and running torque values. In addition, the state-of-the art additive system in Mobilgrease 33 provides superior rust and wear protection and load-carrying capacity compared to aviation greases that meet the minimum requirements of the MIL-PRF-23827 specification.
- High viscosity index polyalphaolefin basestock
- Very wide operating temperature range
- Outstanding high and low temperature performance.
- Excellent lubricant film protection at high temperatures
- Grease structure integrity maintained
- Low oil separation
- Good storage stability
- Resistance to degradation by water (hydrolysis)
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion, and rusting
- Prevention of excessive wear, even under shock load
- Extreme-pressure characteristicsDetails:
There are no reviews yet.