Setting 12 or 24 months for applications requiring little daily lubricant quantities. Remote installation up to 2 meters – Battery operated.
1. Secondary Filter Element – Second polyester filter element protects against migration of desiccant dust, providing maximum efficiency.
2. Foam Pad – Foam filter captures any oil mist and disperses incoming air evenly over filtration and drying areas.
3. Integrated Nylon Standpipe – The integrated standpipe provides excellent vibration resistance and dissipates impact throughout the unit, eliminating weak points. It also allows even airflow distribution throughout the unit, eliminating inaccurate readings of desiccant saturation.
4. Water Vapour Absorbent – Silica gel adsorbs water from incoming air and can hold up to 40% of its weight. Condition is indicated by change of colour from blue to light pink.
5. Resilient Polycarbonate Body – Shock-absorbing, clear casing provides reliable service and easy maintenance.
6. Filter Element – Polyester filter element removes airborne contamination to 3-micron absolute. Unique loops allow particles to release during system exhalation, helping to increase breather life.
7. Air Vents – Individual air intakes are opened based on flow requirements of the system. Plugs protect unit during shipping and storage.
8. Thread Mounting – Easily replaces standard filler/breather cap with multi-fit connection or one of several adapters.