Setting 12 or 24 months for applications requiring little daily lubricant quantities. Remote installation up to 2 meters – Battery operated.
- Secondary Filter Element – Second polyester filter element protects against migration of desiccant dust, providing maximum efficiency.
- Integrated Nylon Standpipe – The integrated standpipe provides excellent vibration resistance and dissipates impact throughout the unit, eliminating weak points. It also allows even airflow distribution throughout the unit, preventing inaccurate readings of desiccant saturation.
- Water Vapour Adsorbent – Silica gel adsorbs water from incoming air and can hold up to 40% of its weight. Condition is indicated by change of colour from blue to light pink.
- Resilient Polycarbonate Body – Shock-absorbing, clear casing provides reliable service, easy visual maintenance, and UV resistance.
- Honeycomb Technology Oil Mist Reducer – The oil mist reducer is situated inside the standpipe, made from polypropylene for maximum chemical compatibility. Mimicking nature’s intricate honeycomb design, this feature allows oil mist to coalesce and drain back into the reservoir, rather than compromising the desiccant.
Filter Element – Polyester filter element removes airborne contamination to 3-micron absolute. Unique loops allow particles to release during system exhalation, helping to increase breather life.
Foam Pad – Foam filter captures any oil mist and disperses incoming air evenly over filtration and drying areas.
Thread Mounting – Internal threads provide durability and stability and can be used with one of several adapters.
Six Check-Valves – High-quality umbrella check-valves that won’t clog or stick are located underneath the unit for added protection from washdown environments. Check-valves isolate equipment from ambient conditions prolonging breather life, and protecting system integrity.