The nature of the grease will help to reduce noise in heavily loaded bearings and as a general purpose lubricant it may be used on all types of bearings, both plain and anti-friction. Its excellent adhesion makes it ideal for sliding surfaces made from any metal.
Features and Benefits
- Will not deteriorate in storage
- Excellent sealing characteristics
- Wide operating temperature
- Long lasting at high temperatures
- Suitable for all types of bearings
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces
- Reduces noise
- Also available with MoS2
|Penetration||265 – 295|
|Corrosion Resistance||1 (excellent)|
|Shell Four Ball Weld Load||Weld load 315Kg|
|Operating Range||-30ºC to +270°C|
|Evaporation 50 hrs @ 100°C||0.5%|
There are no reviews yet.