FoodGuard 3H has been developed using FDA approved ingredients to provide the safest possible lubricant for situations where direct contact is a high possibility. Using the most sophisticated additives available, FoodGuard 3H has outstanding performance and reliability.
Used as startup lubrication for machinery parts prior to machinery self-lubricating with animal fats etc to reduce wear and tear on cutting blades and other parts that may come into contact with the product.
Offers excellent EP ratings and can reduce the number of products on site and the risk of contamination from human error.
- Start-Up lubrication on cutting blades
- Suitable for meat trimmers
- Release agent for hooks, Loaf pans, Boning benches, chopping boards.
- Most applications where the risk of direct contact with product is likely.
- Suitable for Plain and Anti-Friction Bearings
- Wide operating temperature range
- Excellent non-stick properties
- Good EP rating
- InS 3H Registered – Direct Contact Approved
- InS H1 Registered, made with FDA Approved ingredients
There are no reviews yet.