Fully Recyclable- Ex Rated-IP68-CE Approved
Manufactured for Lubrication UK. Bearing Hawk automatic lubricators are reliable, easy to maintain and offer long-term lubrication for improved equipment reliability, quietly keeping your plant running.
Simple to setup and no tools required lubricator. It is easy to select the required amount of daily lubricant, just add the jumper to one of the 4 jumper switches required.
For reliable maintenance of all single lubrication points, Bearing Hawk 125 lubricators. are safe, clean, economic and adjustable. Automatic greasing for up to 12 months.
Keeping it simple with 4 off the shelf fillings.
2. High Temperature HT Grease Data Sheet
Also Other Available Greases.
- Multi-Purpose MP Grease Data Sheet
- Food H1 Grease Data Sheet
- Simi- Fluid EP0 Grease Data Sheet
Select the grease of your choice and number required Available in single items and box of 10 lubricators
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF Bearing Hawk 125
- Automatic lubrication
- Lubricant dosage freely selectable
- Adjustable at any time
- Visual control of grease flow
- Precise lubrication
- Operating pressure max. 5 bar
- Weatherproof and waterproof
- Corrosion resistant
- Activation and deactivation via jumper switch
- Operating temperature from -20°C to+50°C
- Increased equipment reliability through continuous lubrication
- Improved safety
- Long-term lubrication
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Mountable in any position
- Easy installation
- Remote Mounting up to 1mt using flexible mounting kits
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
On activating the lubricator, an electro-chemical reaction is triggered which results in a pressure build-up within the nitrogen chamber. This pressure is directed to the piston by means of a bellow. The pressure moves the piston down, grease is discharged. Lubrication begins when the right amount of pressure is reached. The pressure remains even if the lubricator is switched off in between. When turned back on, the greasing will immediately continue.
There are no reviews yet.