IsoLink™ Oil Transfer Containers provide the first best practice solution to keep oil clean and dry during oil transfer.
IsoLink™ Oil Transfer Containers provide the first best practice solution to keep oil clean and dry during oil transfer. With non-desiccant and desiccant breather options available, as well as quick connects for clean filling, IsoLink™ isolates oil from the environment providing the ultimate in best practice contamination control.
- Spout Cap – Spout cap prevents contamination of oil during storage and can be clipped onto the side of the spout during use.
- Three Practical Container Sizes – Space saving square containers in three sizes – 4 liter/1 gallon, 7 liter/1.8 gallon, 10 liter/2.6 gallon – provide 27% more storage capacity than round containers.
- ISO B Port – Optional quick connect port available on pump and dispensing lids.
- Port for Optional Breather – Optional non-desiccant (ND-2) or desiccant (DC-BB) breather can be added to control moisture and contaminants, basic lid has a vent plug.
- Pump Handle – Heavy duty down-stroke pump handle delivers 1 liter with approximately 12 strokes.
- Pump Colour-Coding Cap and Ring – Colour-coding cap for lid and ring for pump come in 11 colours and offer a best practices colour-coding solution. (Lid not pictured)
- Dispensing and Pump Lids – Hex and ridge design for strength and ergonomically designed handle for a firm grip on the dispensing lid.
- Pump Hose – Pump hoses available in 5′ or 10′ foot lengths, and with a dispensing nozzle or 1/2″ ISO B coupler.
- Interchangeable Spouts – Interchangeable spouts come in 5″ or 8″ rigid and 16″ extended, three tip sizes, and 11 colours.
- Trigger Mechanism – Ergonomically designed trigger handle with locking trigger mechanism for easy dispensing and fill venting.
- Automatic pressure relief valve
- Non-bypass filter heads
- Dual-stage filtration
- Durable frame with drip pan for direct mounting
- Industrial powder-coated paint
- One-year warranty
- Transferring small volumes of oil
- Topping off reservoirs
- Small volume storage
For keeping oil clean and dry during storage and transfer to machinery within ambient temperature ranges of -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C).
Materials & Components
- 304 Stainless Steel
Pump Lid, with Pump
- 304 Stainless Steel